We are proud to use one of the most advanced, accurate, and reliable timing systems that exists today: the J-Chip timing system uses a multi-frequency active timing chip (battery powered as opposed to passive systems such as Ipico/Championship), and state of the art mats and receivers that feature a unsurpassed 99.99% accuracy in virtually any racing environment – from your everyday 5k to harsh mud runs and motocross races.
But having a state of the art equipment alone is not enough. Powered by a robust proprietary scoring software, we can provide an assortment of high-end result services both on-site and online.
Here is full list of our chip timing service features:
- Results fed live to on-site, interactive touch screen kiosks (which can be fully customized with your event/sponsor logos!). Kiosks can show start, splits, and finish times, as well as live athlete rankings (overall, category, gender, etc).
- Ipad/Ipod touch for your announcer/DJ with live finisher info
- Online results widget for your race site – CSS customized so it can match your event theme!
- Rugged rubber mats (our antennas) that can be placed on virtually any type of surface. 13ft standard width (19ft and 26ft mats are also available)
- Non-disposable active timing chips (100% water & dirt proof) that can be worn/attached on the wrist, ankle, shoelace, bike fork, goggles, and even on the BIB itself! Chips are attached using a secure wristband (most common), or a neoprene velcro strap (mainly used on relay races)
- We print your top finishers for awards on-site
- 32″ Flat Screen scrolling top finisher’s results
- Data entry for race day walk-in registrations
- Large LED timing clock that can be seen from 400ft away!
Having timed several major races across the country, our timers count with an extensive knowledge and are sure to quickly reach in the event of an adverse situation – because we know it can happen – assuring your participants always leave with a positive and impressing timing experience.